Client Director | Funds
An excellent opportunity to join a small yet dedicated team of professionals in a senior management appointment. Our client prides itself on it’s collaborative approach to work and leadership focused culture.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leading and managing a team of administrations for a portfolio of real estate and private equity fund clients
- Maintaining and developing strong, lasting relationships with clients
- Appointment as Director on client entities
- Preparing proposals and quotes ahead new client take-on
- Creating new SPVs, Limited Partnerships and trusts, working with compliance colleagues
- Proactively seeking new ways to promote company profile in Jersey
- Managing team performance and providing support during recruitment
Skills and expertise required:
- ICSA qualified or equivalent
- Demonstrable experience within real estate or private equity/trust and company
- Experience within a senior position and understanding of cash management processes
- Strong time management skills and the ability to work under pressure
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A leading independently owned family office is seeking a part/qualified accountant to join their team, assisting with the preparation of financial information and reports for clients, under the supervision of the Head of the Department.
As a product specialist you will join a well-established wealth management company to administer a portfolio of complex trust and company structures.
A great role joining a growing team within a global provider of funds and corporate services, for a qualified or part qualified Accountant with experience in funds/financial services industry.
Exciting role within a global provider of fund and corporate services. You will be reporting to a Manager or Senior Manager within their debt division.
Join this highly regarded asset manager as part of the legal tam and be responsible for performing AML/KYC due diligence and WorldCheck screening.