Client Compliance Officer MLCO / MLRO
A fulfilling and rewarding career opportunity for a Client Compliance Officer (MLCO and MLRO) to be part of an award-winning organisation, where you will be challenged to deliver excellence, ensuring that the portfolio of client entities have comprehensive and effective system and controls in place to maintain compliance with relevant legal and regulatory requirements.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in an environment which embraces and promotes technical excellence and responds to change, ensuring that the company grows with evolving trends and new developments.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing compliance support and direction to the client entities on AML/CFT matters and the SAR process
- Management of all suspicious activity report (SAR) activities within established timeframes liaison with the JFCU
- Supporting the Head of Compliance in managing regulatory visits and liaising with the JFSC
- Maintaining the various registers and the MLRO actions tracker/reporting of any actions required
- Team management, including regular 1:1s, appraisals and development meetings
- Conducting ad hoc reviews and/or special investigations as required
Experience and skills required:
- Strong academic background and industry relevant professional qualification
- In depth knowledge of the finance industry and have previously held CO/MLCO/MLRO positions within a FSB and preferably unclassified funds environment
- Excellent people management, interpersonal (at all levels), analytic, and diplomacy skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills, with the ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Sound knowledge and application of relevant AML/CFT legislation, the AML/CFT Handbook and relevant guidance notes and codes of practice
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider has an exciting opportunity for an Associate Director who will play a key role in acting as Money Laundering Reporting Officer and Money Laundering Compliance Officer.
Kick start your career in the finance industry with this award winning provider of fund, corporate and private clients. An opportunity for you to develop your skills within an ever growing corporate services division.
Be a vital player in the private wealth team within a global fiduciary, trust and corporate services provider creating value and making a difference to this fast-paced organisation, where every day will bring a new challenge.
An award-winning banking and investment team have an exciting opportunity for a Dealer, who will provide equity, bond and fund trading for their investment division.
An opportunity to drive the strategy and lead the custody operations team of this award-winning bank. You will play a key role ensuring your team provide administrative client support whilst also embed a culture of continuous improvement.