An independent financial services organisation offering a decisive and dynamic environment, is seeking a Client Bookkeeper to assist with ensuring all bookkeeping information is collected and input from all client-facing departments in a timely and accurate manner.
Responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring and controlling the receipt and processing of bank statements and investment valuations to ensure client ledgers are up to date and accurate
- Maintaining various spreadsheets to assist in the monitoring and control of bookkeeping information
- Monitoring and improving the accuracy and completeness of bookkeeping information received for input from client-facing departments
- Coordinating the processing and prioritising of bookkeeping work within the small bookkeeping team
- Liaising with Administrators and clients on bookkeeping matters in order to resolve any queries
- Supervising the setting up of new client ledgers and the maintenance of existing client ledgers
Experience and skills required:
- Well organised and have the ability to work to deadlines under pressure
- Computer literacy and good spreadsheet skills are essential
- Good interpersonal skills are required to develop close working relationships with colleagues, internal clients and business contacts
- Previous bookkeeping experience of offshore trusts and company structures
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A rewarding and progressive career opportunity for a Senior Accountant to deliver the financial reporting requirements for a range of complex fund clients in a growing and exciting business, where you will be supported to reach your full potential and rewarded for your strong commitment to excellence.
A great new opportunity to join a tight-knit team of professionals in an independent medium sized organisation which offers a great environment that is small enough to ensure that you can make a real difference, yet large enough to provide the opportunity for you to develop and grow.
A new opportunity has arisen for a part or newly qualified Accountant to join a close-knit, collaborative team and provide ‘hands-on’ support to the Accountant. The main areas of responsibilities will be reviewing financial information prepared by fund administrators and assisting with other accounting duties.
Join the growing corporate services team of this international business which promotes a purpose-led and value-driven culture. Driven to succeed, this is an ambitious and innovative organisation that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change.