Our client, a provider of independent fiduciary and administration services is looking for a Client Bookkeeper. The successful candidate will provide accurate and efficient client bookkeeping services on a day-to-day basis.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring and controlling the receipt and processing of bank statements and investment valuations
- Liaising with administrators and clients on bookkeeping matters in order to resolve any queries
- Assisting accounts preparers and administrators as necessary
Experience and skills required:
- Experience in a bookkeeping role, preferably within offshore trusts and company structures
- Excellent organisational skills
- Intermediate computer literacy skills with a sound knowledge of Excel
If you'd like to find out more information about this exciting opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a qualified Fund Accountant with people management experience to join a leading provider of global banking and financial services as the Private Equity specialist for the Fund Services business.
Joining the client accounting team of this established trust business, you will be supported to study towards professional qualifications and develop a career in accounting. You will be an analytical individual with a good eye for detail and high numerical skills.