Working as part of a high performance team, you will assist with the provision of corporate administration services to listed or unlisted registration client companies, including on-boarding and oversight of day-to-day operations.
Responsibilities will include:
- Drafting and preparing relevant documentation and reports for meetings
- Drafting banking instructions
- Clearing client reviews
- Maintaining and awareness of the regulatory environment
- Assisting with client billing
Experience and skills required:
- Previous experience within finance
- Quick learner and proactive approach to tasks
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work to deadlines
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great role within a reputable, privately owned trust and corporate group with a global presence where you will be dealing with day-to-day operational and risk management matters.
An exciting role where you will work as part of a dedicated team providing comprehensive trust and company administration services to an international client base.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced trust candidate to join a small organisation where they can progress their career.
A unique opportunity in Jersey to join a global private equity firm as part of the small but growing legal team. This is an interesting, busy and varied risk focused role that requires excellent communication skills.
This role is within an independent global specialist in trust, fiduciary, corporate and fund services. You will take direct responsibility for a portfolio of trusts, companies and wealth structures.