Our client is a leading global provider of high value business services to clients operating and investing globally. The successful candidate will administer a portfolio of client structures as per regulatory and policy requirement.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Administering a portfolio of structures in compliance with policies and procedures as set down in the company procedures manual and local legal and regulatory requirement
- Ensuring that clients are dealt with in a professional manner
- Identifying and raising technical issues and potential problems with the Line Manager
- Undertaking a variety of banking, investment and financial transactions
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum of 18 months experience within the trust/corporate industry
- Good time management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interpret instruction accurately
- Expertise in all MS Office packages (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.