Our client is a leading global provider of high value business services to clients operating and investing globally. The successful candidate will administer a portfolio of client structures as per regulatory and policy requirement.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Administering a portfolio of structures in compliance with policies and procedures as set down in the company procedures manual and local legal and regulatory requirement
- Ensuring that clients are dealt with in a professional manner
- Identifying and raising technical issues and potential problems with the Line Manager
- Undertaking a variety of banking, investment and financial transactions
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum of 18 months experience within the trust/corporate industry
- Good time management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interpret instruction accurately
- Expertise in all MS Office packages (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining a leading provider of wealth management services in this management role, you will work with senior management in managing the trust business support department to ensure administrative support is provided to business units.