Client Accounts Preparer
Enjoy a rewarding career as part of the trust accounts department within a leading bank, where they place great importance in developing the skills of their employees in an environment that inspires and promotes innovation to drive the business forward.
Working in a forward thinking and positive environment you will be expected to provide a high quality service to clients, contributing and assisting in the achievement of team and business objectives whilst benefiting from a highly competitive remuneration package.
In this role you will be responsible for preparation of accurate financial statements for trust and company accounts, together with preparation of comprehensive working papers to support the information contained in the financial statements.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all accounting records are retained in an efficient order
- Reviewing bookkeeping entries and the bookkeeping annual checklist for trusts and companies, making and recording adjustments as necessary
- Contributing to the achievement of the business and team objectives through active involvement in projects, supporting continuous improvement philosophy with ideas and positive attitude to change
- Completing clients’ accounts within own portfolio to ensure required standards are maintained and risks are controlled
- Assisting when needed with bookkeeping entries accurately into accounting system for trusts, foundations and companies
Experience and skills required:
- 3-4 years’ company and trust accounts production experience
- Good level of understanding and application of accounting principles as they apply to trusts and offshore structures
- High level of understanding of bookkeeping principles and practices as they apply to trust and offshore company markets
- Reasonable understanding of SSAP, FRS and IFRS standards
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.