Client Accounting Associate
Support a unique and busy treasury business who continuously strive for excellence in everything they do and pride themselves on exceptional breadth and depth of their technical knowledge, where you will be involved in close and regular interaction with client support services and various external business contacts.
If you are an experienced KYC specialist or compliance administration enthusiast who excels in a team environment get in touch with us today.
Responsibilities will include:
- Opening and closure of investment accounts for the company’s treasury clients
- Collaborating with the business compliance office on annual risk reviews and restructures
- Maintaining investment accounts, for instance by adding/removing a beneficiary/settlor/protector or giving a power of attorney to a third party
- Inputting of data in the in-house integrated database system to keep up to date information at any point in time
- Responding to day-to-day queries from internal and/or external parties and helping to resolve issues
Experience and skills required:
- Ideally working towards a relevant compliance qualification (ICA or equivalent)
- Sharp analytical mind and eye for detail
- Strong commercial awareness
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider has an exciting opportunity for an Associate Director who will play a key role in acting as Money Laundering Reporting Officer and Money Laundering Compliance Officer.
A well-regarded international provider of banking and fiduciary services have an exciting opportunity for a Client Documentation Team Leader.
A great opportunity has arisen for a driven and talented individual to join the compliance team of a reputable fund administration company as a Compliance Manager, which includes acting as Deputy CO, MLRO and MLCO.
A highly regarded firm is seeking a Data Analyst to join their team on a temporary basis for a period of 3-4 months. In this role you will assist with data entry and manipulation for an upcoming risk assessment project.
A market leading organisation is seeking a Client Due Diligence Manager to join their team. In this role you will take responsibility for the management of, and technical support to a team of CDD administrators that provide dedicated and professional support to the company’s client-facing administration teams, ensuring the smooth operation of professional and high-quality service.