Client Accounting Associate
Support a unique and busy treasury business who continuously strive for excellence in everything they do and pride themselves on exceptional breadth and depth of their technical knowledge, where you will be involved in close and regular interaction with client support services and various external business contacts.
If you are an experienced KYC specialist or compliance administration enthusiast who excels in a team environment get in touch with us today.
Responsibilities will include:
- Opening and closure of investment accounts for the company’s treasury clients
- Collaborating with the business compliance office on annual risk reviews and restructures
- Maintaining investment accounts, for instance by adding/removing a beneficiary/settlor/protector or giving a power of attorney to a third party
- Inputting of data in the in-house integrated database system to keep up to date information at any point in time
- Responding to day-to-day queries from internal and/or external parties and helping to resolve issues
Experience and skills required:
- Ideally working towards a relevant compliance qualification (ICA or equivalent)
- Sharp analytical mind and eye for detail
- Strong commercial awareness
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation with an inclusive and supportive culture, where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
Join a friendly and inclusive client take on team within an award-winning fiduciary business offering a rewarding work environment and access to fantastic career development opportunities. You will also benefit from an open culture where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued whilst enjoying a competitive benefits package.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.
A unique opportunity for a detail oriented and proactive individual with a compliance background, who enjoys taking on challenges to join an established, dynamic and innovative company that is committed to providing excellent service to their large customer base and believe in progressing employees’ careers, offering training and coaching to achieve this.
An unrivalled opportunity for a compliance professional to work in a stimulating environment within a global advisory firm, where you will support the compliance team in ensuring it complies with its regulatory obligations under the Guernsey and Jersey anti-money laundering regulations and enjoy an attractive remuneration package.