Client Accounting Associate
Support a unique and busy treasury business who continuously strive for excellence in everything they do and pride themselves on exceptional breadth and depth of their technical knowledge, where you will be involved in close and regular interaction with client support services and various external business contacts.
If you are an experienced KYC specialist or compliance administration enthusiast who excels in a team environment get in touch with us today.
Responsibilities will include:
- Opening and closure of investment accounts for the company’s treasury clients
- Collaborating with the business compliance office on annual risk reviews and restructures
- Maintaining investment accounts, for instance by adding/removing a beneficiary/settlor/protector or giving a power of attorney to a third party
- Inputting of data in the in-house integrated database system to keep up to date information at any point in time
- Responding to day-to-day queries from internal and/or external parties and helping to resolve issues
Experience and skills required:
- Ideally working towards a relevant compliance qualification (ICA or equivalent)
- Sharp analytical mind and eye for detail
- Strong commercial awareness
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A challenging and rewarding role where you will play a key part in the compliance team, within an entrepreneurial financial services business, ensuring the monitoring and testing is conducted periodically, as required under the compliance monitoring programme.
Reach your full potential whilst making a difference to this highly regarded, global leader in wealth management, which is committed to ensuring their employees thrive within a challenging and progressive environment and achieve their career aspirations.
Be part of a highly professional team who put their clients and employees at the heart of their business, developing and retaining the best talent and supporting each other to achieve their goals whilst priding themselves in delivering first-class results.
Undertake challenging work within a high performing and collaborative team, in an innovative international wealth management business where you will be encouraged and supported to reach your full potential, whilst making a difference to the organisation and its communities.
A well-regarded international provider of banking services has a new and exciting role for a motivated individual with the ability to demonstrate effective communication and negotiation skills, to work within their forward thinking and inspiring environment on a temporary basis.