This is a fantastic opportunity for an Accountant looking to grow their career in a global company whilst gaining experience of working with corporate clients. Our client is keen to consider candidates who are either qualified or studying towards their accounting qualifications and as a result will cover the costs of any relevant qualifications.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the day-to-day integrity of the client ledgers
- Preparing and reviewing client cash flow statements, forecasts and basic models
- Preparing annual financial statements for a portfolio of clients
- Acting as primary contact for external auditor liaison for a number of clients
- Ensuring procedures and controls are maintained and followed at all times
Experience and skills required:
- Hold a recognised professional qualification, such as ACA or ACCA
- Experience within a real estate and/or private wealth environment is desirable
- High competency in numerical and analytical thinking
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise workload
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join this innovative commercial business and work with a team of professionals that strive to provide the best value and quality to their customers. Working closely with the sales and senior leadership team, this is a unique opportunity and will play an integral role in supporting the growth of the business.
Join a leading bank and be part of the accounting team within their funds department, in a client-facing role where you will utilise your strong communication skills along with a client focused approach whilst working in a forward thinking, positive and creative environment, offering a highly competitive flexible benefits package.
A forward thinking, positive and global financial services organisation have a truly rewarding opportunity to work as part of their fund accounting team, where your performance and skill set will be acknowledged, developed and valued.
An enriching career opportunity for an analytical individual to be responsible for the fund accounting and reporting services of Jersey and Guernsey regulated client funds in a global financial services organisation, which places great importance on developing the skills of its employees whilst promoting a creative environment, encouraging valued added initiatives.
Be part of an innovative and ambitious provider of financial services, working within in a highly professional team with a purpose-led and value-driven culture, where you have the opportunity to provide new, innovative ideas on how to improve business efficiencies and will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package.