Client Accounting Manager
A great opportunity for an experienced Bookkeeper or qualified Accountant within an award winning governance services team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the client accounting team on a range of client entities
- Delivering accurate accounts and periodic reports for a varied portfolio of clients
- Assisting with preparation of monthly, quarterly and semi-annual reports and net asset valuations
- Ensuring detailed understanding of transactions
- Working with colleagues to ensure client expectations are managed
Experience and skills required:
- Experienced Bookkeeper with strong technical accounting knowledge, recently qualified or studying towards a relevant qualification
- Previous experience of accounting systems particularly Viewpoint would be advantageous
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to manage and prioritise tasks to meet deadlines
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great opportunity to join the head office of an independent Financial services provider. If you are a fully qualified Accountant with experience in Financial Accounting, this could be the role for you!
A fantastic opportunity for an Accountant to join an independent financial services provider, working with a range of professionally qualified staff to deliver the financial reporting for a range of complex real estate clients.
Join this leading provider of wealth management services and be responsible for servicing a portfolio of closed-ended investment funds and related structures.
A great opportunity for a qualified or nearly qualified Accountant within a private equity, real estate and corporate services divisions. You will be responsible for the financial information of a portfolio of fund clients.
An exciting opportunity providing growth within an independent trust and corporate services provider. You will manage the activities of a finance team and corporate accounting function for the Group and associated entities.