A great opportunity for an experienced bookkeeper or qualified Accountant within an award winning Governance Services team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the client accounting team on a range of client entities
- Delivering accurate accounts and periodic reports for a varied portfolio of clients
- Assisting with preparation of monthly, quarterly and semi-annual reports and net asset valuations
- Ensuring detailed understanding of transactions
- Working with colleagues to ensure client expectations are managed
Experience and skills required:
- Experienced Bookkeeper with strong technical accounting knowledge, recently qualified or studying towards a relevant qualification
- Previous experience of accounting systems particularly Viewpoint would be advantageous
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to manage and prioritise tasks to meet deadlines
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
If you are looking to secure a role with lots of development opportunity then look no further. As part of the Management Accounting team of an established commercial organisation, you will work at the central offices based out of town, responsible for the accounting of operational costs for the Group, leading process improvements, enhancing reporting analytics and implementing robust controls.
As a key member of the Institutional Client Services Division, you will have overall responsibility for the bookkeeping and preparation of financial statements. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual looking to take the next step in their career.