Our client, a leading provider of wealth management services, is currently seeking a motivated candidate to prepare accounts for a portfolio of trust and company clients.
- Preparing annual financial statements using Navision, Word and Excel
- Accurately maintaining records with the bookkeepers
- Assisting client administrators in understanding the accounting records and accounting requirements
- Acting as a mentor as required and assisting in training new accounts preparers on software and procedures
- Doing type signs and close downs for all outsourced cases
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Studying or holding an ACCA/ACA/ICAEW qualification or a minimum of 3 years’ experience in preparing trust and company accounts
- Sound understanding of complex bookkeeping entries
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.