Client Accounting Manager
A great opportunity for an experienced Bookkeeper or qualified Accountant within an award winning governance services team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the client accounting team on a range of client entities
- Delivering accurate accounts and periodic reports for a varied portfolio of clients
- Assisting with preparation of monthly, quarterly and semi-annual reports and net asset valuations
- Ensuring detailed understanding of transactions
- Working with colleagues to ensure client expectations are managed
Experience and skills required:
- Experienced Bookkeeper with strong technical accounting knowledge, recently qualified or studying towards a relevant qualification
- Previous experience of accounting systems particularly Viewpoint would be advantageous
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to manage and prioritise tasks to meet deadlines
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
New opportunity for a professional Auditor to facilitate the financial, operational and management audits within a renowned provider of financial services.
An exciting career opportunity for an experienced funds professional to join this highly regarded, independent business as an Associate Director, Client Delivery. This is a newly created position due to growth.
An exciting opportunity providing growth within an independent trust and corporate services provider. You will manage the activities of a finance team and corporate accounting function for the Group and associated entities.
A great opportunity working within the group financial accounting services team of this family office. You will be responsible for the financial accounting of multiple Jersey registered corporate entities.
A fantastic opportunity for a newly/partly qualified Accountant to join a growing private equity firm in Jersey who sit in a wider group offering a variety of services worldwide.