Our client, a leading provider of wealth management services, is currently seeking a motivated candidate to prepare accounts for a portfolio of trust and company clients.
- Preparing annual financial statements using Navision, Word and Excel
- Accurately maintaining records with the bookkeepers
- Assisting client administrators in understanding the accounting records and accounting requirements
- Acting as a mentor as required and assisting in training new accounts preparers on software and procedures
- Doing type signs and close downs for all outsourced cases
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Studying or holding an ACCA/ACA/ICAEW qualification or a minimum of 3 years’ experience in preparing trust and company accounts
- Sound understanding of complex bookkeeping entries
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
We currently have a fantastic part time opportunity for a qualified Accountant to join a global accountancy and business network. Within this role you will be responsible for the review of Jersey, Guernsey and UK returns and provide mentoring support to colleagues.
Joining the corporate services team as Assistant Manager, you will be a key member in the provision of onshore and offshore corporate administration, secretarial, bookkeeping and accounting services to diverse corporate multi jurisdictional structures.