This is a fantastic opportunity for an Accountant looking to grow their career in a global company whilst gaining experience of working with corporate clients. Our client is keen to consider candidates who are either qualified or studying towards their accounting qualifications and as a result will cover the costs of any relevant qualifications.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the day-to-day integrity of the client ledgers
- Preparing and reviewing client cash flow statements, forecasts and basic models
- Preparing annual financial statements for a portfolio of clients
- Acting as primary contact for external auditor liaison for a number of clients
- Ensuring procedures and controls are maintained and followed at all times
Experience and skills required:
- Hold a recognised professional qualification, such as ACA or ACCA
- Experience within a real estate and/or private wealth environment is desirable
- High competency in numerical and analytical thinking
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise workload
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
Support the Group Head of Finance in driving and promoting the efficient use of the firms working capital, through the leadership and development of the billing and credit control team and effective engagement with business stakeholders.
A senior level role to provide business partnering support for designated brands within a reputable and well-regarded commercial organisation, working as part of a friendly and inclusive team.
A unique opportunity to oversee a busy and friendly finance operations team within a reputable local employer, where you will have a wide array of responsibilities which will include people management, cash office management as well as purchase ledgers and sales ledgers.
Be part of a market-leading global banking and finance business, where you will manage the day-to-day running of the finance function for the region, working alongside the Managing Partners for Jersey and Guernsey.