Client Accountant | Governance Services
If you are an Accountant wishing to provide a bespoke accounting and reporting service to a varied and exiting portfolio of clients, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Working for a leading firm with a unique team spirit you can expect full support on your own professional growth.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining accurate and up to date accounting recordings in the client entity database
- Assisting with the preparation of accurate and timely financial statements
- Working closely with colleagues ensuring to adhere to client expectations and meeting relevant deadlines
- Providing advice, support and explanations to colleagues as requested
Experience and skills required:
- Studying towards a relevant qualification or already hold relevant qualification (ACCA or equivalent)
- Previous experience of working with accounting systems particularly Viewpoint
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- An aptitude for data analysis and problem solving
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work to deadlines and excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Kick start your career in the finance industry with this award winning provider of fund, corporate and private clients. An opportunity for you to develop your skills within an ever growing corporate services division.
Be a vital player in the private wealth team within a global fiduciary, trust and corporate services provider creating value and making a difference to this fast-paced organisation, where every day will bring a new challenge.
An award-winning banking and investment team have an exciting opportunity for a Dealer, who will provide equity, bond and fund trading for their investment division.
An opportunity to drive the strategy and lead the custody operations team of this award-winning bank. You will play a key role ensuring your team provide administrative client support whilst also embed a culture of continuous improvement.
Join an established bank who have a forward-looking vision, entrepreneurial spirit and a wealth of investment expertise, whom are currently seeking a Treasury Manager to join their asset management team.