Client Accountant | Fixed Term Contract (3-6 Months)
Are you available immediately to work on an interim basis? A great opportunity to join a busy team in a fiduciary environment. This role would suit a proactive individual with strong numerical skills and excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing statutory financial statements from source documentation and dealing with complex financial cases and historical work
- Reviewing client files and collecting relevant information
- Preparing and discussing queries with administrators
- Controlling time costs and bookkeeping where necessary
- Liaising and maintaining strong working relationships with relevant parties
Experience and skills required:
- At least 3 years’ experience in a fiduciary environment
- Awareness of UK GAAP, FRS 102 and trusts
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work under pressure adhering to tight deadlines
- Excellent organisational and communication skills, both written and verbal
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.