Client Reporting Accountant | Contract
Reporting to the Senior Manager, you will assist with the preparation of financial statements and other client reporting during this 3 month contract.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of monthly and annual accounts
- Preparation of reports for internal analysis and client information purposes
- Setting up new client ledgers
- Maintaining various spreadsheets
Key skills and expertise required:
- Previous experience of preparing financial statements
- Part or fully qualified accountant
- Knowledge of double entry bookkeeping
- Proactive team player
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
If you are looking to secure a role with lots of development opportunity then look no further. As part of the Management Accounting team of an established commercial organisation, you will work at the central offices based out of town, responsible for the accounting of operational costs for the Group, leading process improvements, enhancing reporting analytics and implementing robust controls.