Client Reporting Accountant (Contract)
Reporting to the Senior Manager, you will assist with the preparation of financial statements and other client reporting during this 3 month contract.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of monthly and annual accounts
- Preparation of reports for internal analysis and client information purposes
- Setting up new client ledgers
- Maintaining various spreadsheets
Key skills and expertise required:
- Previous experience of preparing financial statements
- Part or fully qualified accountant
- Knowledge of double entry bookkeeping
- Proactive team player
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining the Global Operations department, you will lead the delivery of high quality support, recording and reporting on current regulations affecting all clients across multiple jurisdictions for this independent fund, corporate services and private clients provider.