An exciting opportunity has arisen for a qualified Accountant to join the client accounting department in an established provider of wealth management.
Duties will include:
- Preparing an allocated portfolio of client structure financial statements, including tax returns
- Maintaining accounting ledgers
- Maintaining up to date accounts for client companies and trusts
- Assisting junior members of the team
What do you need?
- Previous experience and knowledge of trust and company accounting
- Previous experience compiling information for and completing UK VAT returns
- Ability to work well in a team
If you’d like more information about this vacancy, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times
An exciting opportunity providing growth within an independent trust and corporate services provider. You will manage the activities of a finance team and corporate accounting function for the Group and associated entities.
A great opportunity working within the group financial accounting services team of this family office. You will be responsible for the financial accounting of multiple Jersey registered corporate entities.
A fantastic opportunity for a newly/partly qualified Accountant to join a growing private equity firm in Jersey who sit in a wider group offering a variety of services worldwide.
Joining a unique investment services organisation with a global presence, you will be responsible for the reliable, timely and accurate delivery of bookkeeping activities.
This independently owned, growing funds business is seeking an Accounts Manager for 8 months to support the Group Finance Manager in supervising the finance team.