A challenging and stimulating environment within an established provider of financial services, that recognises the value of everyone’s contribution and where encouragement to grow and succeed is a fundamental part of their culture.
This opportunity would suit a talented professional with the drive and ability to flourish alongside teams who thrive on delivering an exceptional standard of service to clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing accounts under relevant accounting GAAP for clients administered by the firm
- Providing assistance with the preparation of monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and ad-hoc management accounts where required for specific clients
- Liaising with Auditors and third parties as necessary to facilitate accounts preparation/signing off
- Monitoring ongoing accounts preparation costs in relation to agreed budgets
- Providing assistance where necessary to administration staff in clearing accounting/bookkeeping/taxation issues
Experience and skills required:
- Hold or studying towards a professional accounting qualification
- Minimum of 2 years in a trust services environment
- Excellent knowledge of double entry bookkeeping
- Good working knowledge of UK accounting standards
- Solid working knowledge of trust and company accounting
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.