A challenging and stimulating environment within an established provider of financial services, that recognises the value of everyone’s contribution and where encouragement to grow and succeed is a fundamental part of their culture.
This opportunity would suit a talented professional with the drive and ability to flourish alongside teams who thrive on delivering an exceptional standard of service to clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing accounts under relevant accounting GAAP for clients administered by the firm
- Providing assistance with the preparation of monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and ad-hoc management accounts where required for specific clients
- Liaising with Auditors and third parties as necessary to facilitate accounts preparation/signing off
- Monitoring ongoing accounts preparation costs in relation to agreed budgets
- Providing assistance where necessary to administration staff in clearing accounting/bookkeeping/taxation issues
Experience and skills required:
- Hold or studying towards a professional accounting qualification
- Minimum of 2 years in a trust services environment
- Excellent knowledge of double entry bookkeeping
- Good working knowledge of UK accounting standards
- Solid working knowledge of trust and company accounting
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Work within an international workforce and help maintain an award-winning service in a banking and investment firm, where you will be encouraged and supported reach your full potential and achieve your career ambitious.
Reach your full potential and build a successful career in this inclusive and diverse work environment where every day will be a new challenge.
Be part of an award-winning service in a banking and investment firm with a strong global presence, where you will provide an accurate and efficient onboarding experience for clients, striving to exceed all quality and service levels by effectively managing, monitoring and reviewing all new business applications from various segments within the offshore Group.
Manage the billing and timesheets team within a thriving independent trustee and corporate administration firm which is keen to attract skilled and motivated individuals with a real ‘can do’ attitude, whilst striving to support employees to achieve their utmost capability and provide them with a stable and nurturing environment in which to do so.
A challenging and rewarding role where you will play a key part in the compliance team, within an entrepreneurial financial services business, ensuring the monitoring and testing is conducted periodically, as required under the compliance monitoring programme.