Client Account Manager
Exciting sales focused role with great scope for career progression. Working as part of a global technology business you will enjoy working in business to business sales. This role offers and a competitive salary and commission structure.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Developing, building and maintaining strong relationships with key business customers with the aim of remaining supplier of choice
- Identifying new clients and managing the provision of solutions to them
- Working independently and alongside various teams to provide a total solution for small to medium sized customers
Experience and skills required:
- Previous experience in a busy sales role that requires excellent organisational skills
- Good at working under your own initiative to overcome issues and delays so that solutions are provided to customers on time
- Good working knowledge of Word, Excel, and Outlook and a customer management database
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
We currently have an interesting and varied role within a professional financial services company for an individual with good communication, organisational skills and the ability to prioritise. Previous experience working in a financial services environment or within risk and healthcare administration would be ideal.
Joining the Marketing and Business Development function in a well-regarded professional services provider, you will support the Group Director of Marketing and Business Development with developing and implementing the company’s marketing strategy and marketing materials.