Client Account Director | Commercial
Operating at executive level you will be responsible for providing a full suite of managed services for a major, high profile client, including developing new solutions that ultimately lead to increased revenues. An opportunity to take full responsibility and reap the rewards with a competitive commission structure.
- Developing new solutions for the client and providing quality technical knowledge
- Building and maintaining strong professional relationships
- Controlling the opex and capex spend within given budget
- Providing consultation at executive, managerial and operational levels
- Negotiating contractual agreements that support business objectives and are profitable
- Maintaining knowledge of ICT products and services
- Delivering customer proposals, responses and quotations
- Making sales presentations and recommedations for products and solutions
- Managing a small team of account managers
Skills and expertise needed:
- Previous experience selling IT/telecommunications products and solutions
- Working knowledge of LAN and WAN technologies ideally
- Confident negotiator and strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of security solutions would be an advantage
If you’d like to find out more information about this exciting opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining the Marketing and Business Development function in a well-regarded professional services provider, you will support the Group Director of Marketing and Business Development with developing and implementing the company’s marketing strategy and marketing materials.