Exciting opportunity for an individual with proven change delivery experience to supporting the business through various change initiatives.
- Create and deliver strategies to help employees maximise the adoption of new initiatives
- Lead and manage a full schedule of annual activities to improve client delivery
- Liaise with key stakeholders for the co-ordination and delivery of change initiatives
- Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programmes
- Measure success metrics and monitor change progress
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Good planning and administration skills
- Proven change delivery experience using a range of techniques
- Strong organisational and communication skills are essential
- Driven and tenacious with good team spirit
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining the Global Operations department, you will lead the delivery of high quality support, recording and reporting on current regulations affecting all clients across multiple jurisdictions for this independent fund, corporate services and private clients provider.