Client Due Diligence (CDD) Officer
An independent global specialist in trust, corporate and fund services is currently seeking a motivated individual to provide support to the business by providing technical guidance on all CDD related matters, financial crime legislation and codes of conduct.
Accountabilities will include:
- Liaising with Client Directors and administration teams to obtain documentation and information to support the understanding of the client
- Providing technical advice and guidance in relation to current regulatory standards and requirements
- Supporting CDD reviews
- Monitoring any outstanding CDD actions identified during the review process
Key skills and expertise:
- Previous compliance experience
- Flexible approach to tasks
- Strong time management skills
- Either hold or currently studying towards a relevant compliance qualification
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join this small, independent wealth structuring and administration company is currently seeking a motivated individual with previous trust and company experience to join their team. Within this role you will administer your own assigned portfolio of trust and company clients and be supported to complete further professional study.
A great opportunity for an ambitious individual to assist the Compliance Officer, MLCO and MLRO for client entities and act as deputy when required. You will take responsibility to improve and maintain the service to clients, safeguarding the business.