Client Due Diligence (CDD) Officer
An independent global specialist in trust, corporate and fund services is currently seeking a motivated individual to provide support to the business by providing technical guidance on all CDD related matters, financial crime legislation and codes of conduct.
Accountabilities will include:
- Liaising with Client Directors and administration teams to obtain documentation and information to support the understanding of the client
- Providing technical advice and guidance in relation to current regulatory standards and requirements
- Supporting CDD reviews
- Monitoring any outstanding CDD actions identified during the review process
Key skills and expertise:
- Previous compliance experience
- Flexible approach to tasks
- Strong time management skills
- Either hold or currently studying towards a relevant compliance qualification
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Do you have good analytical and organisational skills? Our client, a highly regarded professional services provider, is seeking a CDD Administrator. Forming part of a growing Client Take on Team, the successful candidate will support the wider fee earning teams across all jurisdictions with the provision of a comprehensive and confidential CDD service.