Client Due Diligence Manager
A supervisory role responsible for the strategic development of a shared service area within Europe, working closely with colleagues in Ireland and North America and Jersey.
- Promoting and ensuring company strategic goals for the structured development Investor CDD team are met
- Interacting with other business leaders and head of service teams ensuring a seamless service
- Overseeing the ongoing management of the CDD team
- Reviewing and amending CDD processes and procedures
- Overseeing team recruitment, structuring and development
- Mentoring and coaching senior members of the team
- Representing Investor CDD in the development of business opportunities within Europe and in group wide projects as required
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in administration, compliance, accounting or operations role within the funds or financial industry is essential
- Previous experience in managing people and strong leadership skills are essential
- Holding or working towards a recognised JFSC table 4 qualification in the AML / CTF area
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An independent global specialist in trust, corporate and fund services is currently seeking a motivated individual to provide support to the business by providing technical guidance on all CDD related matters, financial crime legislation and codes of conduct.