Client Due Diligence Manager
A supervisory role responsible for the strategic development of a shared service area within Europe, working closely with colleagues in Ireland and North America and Jersey.
- Promoting and ensuring company strategic goals for the structured development Investor CDD team are met
- Interacting with other business leaders and head of service teams ensuring a seamless service
- Overseeing the ongoing management of the CDD team
- Reviewing and amending CDD processes and procedures
- Overseeing team recruitment, structuring and development
- Mentoring and coaching senior members of the team
- Representing Investor CDD in the development of business opportunities within Europe and in group wide projects as required
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in administration, compliance, accounting or operations role within the funds or financial industry is essential
- Previous experience in managing people and strong leadership skills are essential
- Holding or working towards a recognised JFSC table 4 qualification in the AML / CTF area
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join this small, independent wealth structuring and administration company is currently seeking a motivated individual with previous trust and company experience to join their team. Within this role you will administer your own assigned portfolio of trust and company clients and be supported to complete further professional study.
A great opportunity for an ambitious individual to assist the Compliance Officer, MLCO and MLRO for client entities and act as deputy when required. You will take responsibility to improve and maintain the service to clients, safeguarding the business.