Joining the compliance team, you will take responsibility for the management of a team of CDD Administrators who provide support to client-facing administration teams with the processing and administration of due diligence.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the CDD team’s workload, particularly in regard to more complex, demanding or high risk entities
- Identifying ways to make procedures more efficient and identifying potential processes which can be digitalised
- Managing risk exposure by ensuring review procedures are followed at all times
- Expanding the CDD services currently provided to other business lines and jurisdictions
- Taking an active role in management meetings and department projects
Key skills and expertise required:
- Minimum 8 years’ CDD on-boarding experience or funds/trust administration experience
- Proven supervisory/management experience
- Completed a relevant professional qualification
- A solution-driven attitude to problems
- Strong organisational skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.