Do you have good analytical and organisational skills? Our client, a highly regarded professional services provider is seeking a CDD Administrator. Forming part of the client take on team, the successful candidate will assist in the provision of a comprehensive and confidential CDD service for both new and existing clients.
- Undertaking CDD for new clients
- Responding to queries relating to CDD
- Performing online screening, analysing results and identifying areas for review
- Communicating with clients ensuring accurate CDD is collated
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- 1-2 years’ experience working in an anti-money laundering and/ or client due diligence environment is desirable
- Ideally you will hold an AML certificate or similar relevant qualification
- Excellent communication and IT skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining a new Jersey team of an established global business, you will lead the compliance function and ensure best practices are adhered to and appropriate monitoring is in place, providing oversight of regulatory and compliance issues.
Joining the Compliance, Risk and Operational Controls team you will provide oversight to this bank and trust company business. Acting as MLRO and MLCO you will be responsible for devising and implementing an anti-financial crime programme, managing and preventing risk across the business.
Unique opportunity to join a growing compliance function act as Business Analyst, providing expertise in relation to systems, projects and testing. You will also provide support to the MLRO and deputise for them as required. This is a supportive team environment that encourages learning and development.