Do you have good analytical and organisational skills? Our client, a highly regarded professional services provider is seeking a CDD Administrator. Forming part of the client take on team, the successful candidate will assist in the provision of a comprehensive and confidential CDD service for both new and existing clients.
- Undertaking CDD for new clients
- Responding to queries relating to CDD
- Performing online screening, analysing results and identifying areas for review
- Communicating with clients ensuring accurate CDD is collated
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- 1-2 years’ experience working in an anti-money laundering and/ or client due diligence environment is desirable
- Ideally you will hold an AML certificate or similar relevant qualification
- Excellent communication and IT skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining a highly regarded professional services company, you will support the Head of Compliance and Risk in regards to legal and regulatory compliance activities and on internal AML/CFT internal projects.