We are seeking candidates with previous experience in CDD, KYC, AML or compliance for this busy role.
- Understanding CDD documentation requirements for different types of entities, such as companies, trusts and limited partnerships
- Updating CDD databases
- Reviewing CDD exceptions on a regular basis and providing updates to management
- Conducting monthly reporting in a timely manner
- Updating and amending existing CDD processes and procedures
- Responsible for identifying potentially suspicious transaction activity, reporting and escalating in accordance with policies and guidelines
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Holding or willingness to study towards a professional qualification
- Previous experience in CDD, KYC, AML or compliance is essential
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Do you have good analytical and organisational skills? Our client, a highly regarded professional services provider, is seeking a CDD Administrator. Forming part of a growing Client Take on Team, the successful candidate will support the wider fee earning teams across all jurisdictions with the provision of a comprehensive and confidential CDD service.