CDD Administrator | 12 Months
An interim opportunity to join an extremely busy team within a business going through change. There will be a focus on the development of skills and knowledge relating to client due diligence.
Responsibilities will include:
- Acquiring a good knowledge of different areas within the private client, private equity, real estate and corporate divisions
- Understanding the CDD requirements for different types of entities
- Ensuring CDD documentation is maintained and accessible in line with the requirements of AML/CFT handbook
- Ensuring monthly reporting is conducted in a timely and efficient manner
Experience and skills needed:
- Working independently and within a team
- Good time management and organisational skills are essential
- Reasonable familiar with CDD requirements
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining quality of service
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining a dedicated take on team in a leading international law firm on a contract basis for 6 months, you will be providing a comprehensive and confidential client due diligence service primarily in Europe and the Caribbean.
Joining the compliance department you will provide temporary assistance on a project which will run for approximately 8 to 12 weeks.
A hands on role providing leadership and direction for the Group compliance function of a highly-regarded independent trust company.
An international provider of corporate, private client and fund administration services is currently seeking a motivated individual with previous risk management experience to lead a team. A fantastic role to an individual to get involved in a number of different areas of the business.
An exciting opportunity for a motivated compliance professional to join the team in an international provider of corporate services.