CDD Administrator | 12 Months
An interim opportunity to join an extremely busy team within a business going through change. There will be a focus on the development of skills and knowledge relating to client due diligence.
Responsibilities will include:
- Acquiring a good knowledge of different areas within the private client, private equity, real estate and corporate divisions
- Understanding the CDD requirements for different types of entities
- Ensuring CDD documentation is maintained and accessible in line with the requirements of AML/CFT handbook
- Ensuring monthly reporting is conducted in a timely and efficient manner
Experience and skills needed:
- Working independently and within a team
- Good time management and organisational skills are essential
- Reasonable familiar with CDD requirements
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining quality of service
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Exciting new junior Administrator opportunity to join highly-regarded global wealth management firm.
A great role within a reputable, privately owned trust and corporate group with a global presence where you will be dealing with day-to-day operational and risk management matters.
As Head of Compliance you will assist and support the business in achieving it’s strategic, financial and operational goals in line with the local regulatory and legal framework.
Joining a highly regarded provider of investment services, you will support the international investment advisory part of the business.
Joining this highly regarded wealth management organisation, you will be a member of the UK remediation team providing support to all regular reviews and remediation projects.