CDD Administrator | 12 Months
An interim opportunity to join an extremely busy team within a business going through change. There will be a focus on the development of skills and knowledge relating to client due diligence.
Responsibilities will include:
- Acquiring a good knowledge of different areas within the private client, private equity, real estate and corporate divisions
- Understanding the CDD requirements for different types of entities
- Ensuring CDD documentation is maintained and accessible in line with the requirements of AML/CFT handbook
- Ensuring monthly reporting is conducted in a timely and efficient manner
Experience and skills needed:
- Working independently and within a team
- Good time management and organisational skills are essential
- Reasonable familiar with CDD requirements
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining quality of service
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A challenging and rewarding role where you will play a key part in the compliance team, within an entrepreneurial financial services business, ensuring the monitoring and testing is conducted periodically, as required under the compliance monitoring programme.
Reach your full potential whilst making a difference to this highly regarded, global leader in wealth management, which is committed to ensuring their employees thrive within a challenging and progressive environment and achieve their career aspirations.
Be part of a highly professional team who put their clients and employees at the heart of their business, developing and retaining the best talent and supporting each other to achieve their goals whilst priding themselves in delivering first-class results.
Undertake challenging work within a high performing and collaborative team, in an innovative international wealth management business where you will be encouraged and supported to reach your full potential, whilst making a difference to the organisation and its communities.
A well-regarded international provider of banking services has a new and exciting role for a motivated individual with the ability to demonstrate effective communication and negotiation skills, to work within their forward thinking and inspiring environment on a temporary basis.