Cash Office Assistant
An established retailer is seeking a Finance Assistant with excellent numeracy and analytical skills to join the business on a part time basis for 30 hours per week.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Communicating financial figures to the wider business
- Maintaining month end files
- Working with the Finance Director to assist Auditors with queries
- Ensuring daily and weekly financial tasks are completed and assisting with general office administration
- Performing cash reconciliations
Experience and skills required:
- Previous experience in a similar environment
- Ability to analyse data, identify risks and opportunities and to establish an appropriate course of action
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Good communication/interpersonal skills
- Ability to work at pace and to tight deadlines
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Fantastic opportunity for a motivated and proactive individual looking for a new opportunity within Tax, to join a multi-jurisdictional, independent provider of fund and private client services. Under the supervision of the Manager/Director you will be responsible for client tax monitoring matters.
Supporting the Finance Director, you will have primary responsibility for the management of the statutory finance function and the finance team. This is a great opportunity for a Financial Accountant looking for the next step up in their career.