Capital Markets Assistant Manager
Collaborate with your team of Administrators in a leading provider of fund administration offering an ambitious and innovative environment, that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change.
You'll be encouraged to enhance and build on your own knowledge and skills and network with other professionals, having access to a wide range of learning and development opportunities where you will be empowered to take control of your own journey for your personal and professional development.
Working within an international business environment managing a portfolio of clients and offering advice from internal processes, you will have many opportunities to work with different clients and colleagues, making every day different.
If you are a team player with a positive attitude and confidence to participate in client care and business development meetings, looking to progress your career whilst having access to excellent learning and development opportunities, this could be the ideal role for you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Becoming an expert in technical matters and sharing knowledge with your team
- Ensuring compliance with procedures and standard documents and contributing to the development of procedures and precedents where appropriate
- Ensuring that all statutory returns are prepared and submitted as required and that clients' statutory records and the database is up to date
- Maintaining an up-to-date awareness of current industry issues, including interest rate movements and changes in legislation which may affect your portfolio
- Communicating openly and honestly with clients and intermediaries on a regular basis in order to establish, build and maintain productive working relationships
Experience and skills required:
- Experience of successfully managing a complex portfolio of capital markets/corporate
- Strong academic background and hold or be working towards ICSA/STEP/ACCA
- Confident to participate in client care and business development meetings
- Experience of supervising junior team members
- Excellent communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join an organisation that is forward thinking, dynamic and encourages you to be the best. You will have the opportunity to be part of a team that will deliver and execute multi- jurisdictional technical expertise and hands-on experience.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.