Capital Markets Administrator | 2-3 Months Contract
An ideal opportunity to join a highly professional team in a leading provider of fund administration on a short term basis, where you will gain valuable knowledge and build on your skills and experience to help you move forward in your career.
Working within international business environment with a purpose-led and value-driven culture, you will be part of one of three teams of Administrators, managing your own portfolio of clients and structures, supporting others in the team in delivering first-class results.
Responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with the team of Administrators to manage your client’s portfolio, offering advice as required and communicating with clients on a regular basis
- Ensuring client records are accurately updated, maintaining these with integrity and confidentiality
- Taking on additional administration responsibilities and tasks as instructed by your Manager or clients
- Assisting with board meeting minutes, resolutions, payments and other administration duties
- Producing and submitting all statutory returns
- Providing new and innovative ideas on improvements to the efficiencies of daily tasks
Experience and skills required:
- Studying towards a professional qualification such as ICSA and/or STEP
- Strong academic background
- Ability to deal with tasks independently and use your own initiative
- Committed and driven to achieving excellence
- Motivated and enthusiastic
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Work within an international workforce and help maintain an award-winning service in a banking and investment firm, where you will be encouraged and supported reach your full potential and achieve your career ambitious.
Reach your full potential and build a successful career in this inclusive and diverse work environment where every day will be a new challenge.
Be part of an award-winning service in a banking and investment firm with a strong global presence, where you will provide an accurate and efficient onboarding experience for clients, striving to exceed all quality and service levels by effectively managing, monitoring and reviewing all new business applications from various segments within the offshore Group.
A challenging and rewarding role where you will play a key part in the compliance team, within an entrepreneurial financial services business, ensuring the monitoring and testing is conducted periodically, as required under the compliance monitoring programme.
A newly created role in a leading offshore services provider with an outstanding reputation, where you will have the unique ability to help shape how this role will develop. The firm will demand the best from you and in return will provide the best possible training and support to help you realise your full potential, as well as a competitive salary alongside a comprehensive array of benefits.