Temporary Call Officer | Part Time
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic and customer focused candidate who likes a challenge on the phone. This is a commission based temporary role within a global technology organisation for a period of 8 weeks, working 20 hours per week in the afternoons.
- Contacting customers with a view to cross selling and upselling products and services
- Reporting on a campaign performance
- Activating services on customer accounts
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Previous experience in sales, marketing or project coordination would be useful, however not essential
- Good working knowledge of Word and Excel
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Are you considering a career in finance and accounting? We have an exciting opportunity to join a highly regarded international family office in a key role, working closely alongside management and employees to provide a high level of support group-wide.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a creative individual with previous digital marketing experience to assist the marketing, brand and communications team to develop and deliver targeted marketing campaigns to promote brand, products and services.