Call Centre Agent
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic individual within an established retail store, providing first line customer service support. Full training will be provided.
Tasks will include:
- Answering calls and queries from customers
- Proactively trying to resolve queries within the first call
- Logging support requests for queries that cannot be resolved within the first call
What do you need?
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous customer service experience and an excellent telephone manner
- Ability to communicate in a second language would be an advantage, but is not essential
If you’d like more information about this temporary opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic new opportunity for a proactive individual with previous experience providing executive support to Senior Partners/Directors, to join a collaborative and innovative environment, providing multi-jurisdictional administrative support.
As part of an innovative, growing financial services firm with an active social community you will sit within the Facilities Team and provide generalist support to the Client Teams by managing the filing, stationery and archiving systems as well as provide facilities and reception support.