Business Support Administrator | Trust, Funds and Investments
Start your finance career in an entrepreneurial fiduciary business offering a supportive and friendly working environment and a wide range of development opportunities, as well as supporting a social culture, which celebrates the companies’ inclusive nature. Within this role you will support the client service teams with new business take on across trust company, fund and investment business areas.
Working as part of a team, you will take responsibility for a wide variety of tasks supporting the front office teams with direct responsibility for the set up and onboarding of a full range of wealth structures, ensuring that first class service is provided to clients.
This opportunity would suit a dynamic school leaver who may have some office experience as well as transferable skills and the ability to put client service at the centre of everything they do, building relationships with clients, client administration teams and third party intermediaries.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the client administration teams with statutory and management information tasks
- Ensuring the delivery on internal and client commitments to agreed deadlines and to a high standard
- Acting as first point of contact for prospective clients, providing reassurance and peace of mind during the transitional periods
- Supporting the wider business by providing technical guidance on all opening matters
- Ensuring that the business can meet its regulatory obligations in relation to client due diligence
Experience and skills required:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are critical to the position.
- Ideally completed a business studies based course, however this is not essential
- Willingness to study towards a relevant professional qualification (such as STEP or ICSA)
- An eye for detail and an enquiring mind
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Work within an international workforce and help maintain an award-winning service in a banking and investment firm, where you will be encouraged and supported reach your full potential and achieve your career ambitious.
Reach your full potential and build a successful career in this inclusive and diverse work environment where every day will be a new challenge.
Achieve your aspirations and become part of a leading organisation where you will have the opportunity to work with an approachable and experienced technology team.
Be part of an award-winning service in a banking and investment firm with a strong global presence, where you will provide an accurate and efficient onboarding experience for clients, striving to exceed all quality and service levels by effectively managing, monitoring and reviewing all new business applications from various segments within the offshore Group.
A challenging and rewarding role where you will play a key part in the compliance team, within an entrepreneurial financial services business, ensuring the monitoring and testing is conducted periodically, as required under the compliance monitoring programme.