Business Policy and Risk Officer / Senior Associate
Our client is seeking an experienced candidate with a minimum of 7 years’ experience in the financial services industry, preferably within trust. This role may suit a candidate who is making the transition from trust to compliance/risk.
- Drafting new technical policies and procedures in line with various frameworks under the direction of relevant committees/departments
- Preparing relevant training in conjunction with departments of the business to embed the new policies
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Ideally you will hold 7+ years’ experience in the financial services industry, with particular focus on the fiduciary sector, to include governance and trust administration
- Ability to draft policy frameworks
- Experience in risk management is advantageous as well as comprehensive knowledge of the Jersey regulatory regime
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.