Business Migration Specialist | Permanent / Contract
A brand new role with the opportunity to gain great exposure Group wide. Your involvement will be in the migration and reconciliation of data from one system to another, working alongside the business lead and the technical team across all jurisdictions.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Attending, planning and setting up meetings to gain an understanding of client requirements
- Reviewing and updating accounting entries prior to upload
- Mapping of general ledgers and transaction types prior to upload
- Analysing historical accounting data and preparing calculation of investor allocation rules
- Liaising with the client facing team to discuss issues/questions that occur and plan a resolution
Experience and skills required:
- Part/fully qualified Accountant (ACCA or ACA)
- Sound technical financial services knowledge
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Good organisational and time management skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An established international provider of financial services is currently seeking a motivated individual with previous risk and compliance experience to assist their team on a contract basis.
An international provider of wealth management services is currently seeking a motivated individual to join their team for 12 months.