As part of a busy operations team within a global bank, you will be responsible for coordinating logistical, financial, administrative and operational support to ensure the business area functions efficiently.
Main duties will include:
- Contributing to the strategic, financial and operational planning of the business
- Participating in the definition of business requirements and vendor management
- Acting as a central point of contract for the business area during audits
- Liaising with technology teams to review system operational performance
- Participating in the negotiation of internal service level agreements
- Leading and developing a high performing team of business support Administrators
- Monitoring compliance within the business function
Key skills and expertise required:
- Hold a relevant project management qualification, such as Prince II Foundation ideally
- Minimum 5 years’ business support or project management experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to organise and motivate other members of staff
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
As a brand guardian, you will ensure that the company’s brand and reputation is accurately portrayed through all digital channels. The role holder will have the opportunity to work across a range of activities to support business objectives, revenue and growth.