Business Manager | Fiduciary Services
Joining an established global bank at Manager level, you will be responsible for coordinating logistical, financial, administrative and operational support for the fiduciary services team.
- Coordinate trust division support activities to ensure monthly MI meetings take place and analyse and report trends
- Liaise with legal, risk and compliance as required on related matters
- Ensuring projects are delivered to deadlines
- Monitor and drive the performance of the business against agreed objectives
- Coordinate budgets
Key skills and expertise required:
- Hold a relevant professional qualification (business management, accounting, project management)
- Minimum 5 years’ wealth management experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to organise and motivate other members of staff
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining a new Jersey team of an established global business, you will lead the compliance function and ensure best practices are adhered to and appropriate monitoring is in place, providing oversight of regulatory and compliance issues.
Unique opportunity to join a growing compliance function act as Business Analyst, providing expertise in relation to systems, projects and testing. You will also provide support to the MLRO and deputise for them as required. This is a supportive team environment that encourages learning and development.