Business Intelligence Developer
Support a dedicated team in a modern provider of fiduciary and administration solutions, through the analysis of requirements, design and development of business intelligence solutions, where a customer focused approach is adopted and excellence, integrity and positivity are at the corner stone of this business.
In this decisive and dynamic environment you will be encouraged and supported to develop your skills further, through the organisations training programme and enjoy an excellent rewards package.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing and maintaining an expertise in IT applications and solutions in order to identify and query data that may be required to support the business data needs
- Keeping up to date with advances in technology, advising the IT Manager of any significant threats or measures required to reduce the risk to the business
- Ensuring all workflows/queries developed are maintained and documented in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures
- Producing and delivering reports and management information
- Identifying silos of knowledge within the transformation team, communicating this to the IT manager and ensuring that appropriate steps are taken to provide training
Experience and skills required:
- Alteryx Workflow Designer
- Good understanding of SQL queries
- Experience with UI Path software
- Excellent attention to detail and good communication and interpersonal skills
- A practical, analytical and ordered approach to problem resolution
- Ability to work proactively with limited supervision
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a global fiduciary business with an enviable reputation and a value-driven work environment where you can expect respect and integrity from all your colleagues and the leadership team.
Working in an ambitious, agile and collaborative environment, this position requires a high level of cross-jurisdictional business awareness together with a firm understanding of the fiduciary, funds and administration services offered by the company and their commercial impact.
Oversee the successful implementation of a number of IT security projects in an ambitious and growing global company, with a truly diverse workforce that is constantly looking for the next opportunity and is focused on driving change, nurturing talent and placing employees at the heart of the organisation.
Joining a dynamic and professional information services team for a highly prestigious legal firm, you will be responsible for the high performance, maintenance and development of the network services infrastructure.