Business Development Manager
An international provider of wealth and banking services is currently seeking a professional with previous business development experience within financial services, to take responsibility for the business development and marketing of their fiduciary services.
Duties will include:
- Developing and driving the new business strategy whilst ensuring client needs are met
- Growing internal and external relationships in order to enable cross-selling and collaboration
- Producing business development plans and progress reports
- Identifying and managing business risk indicators by ensuring packages offered minimise risk
Key skills and expertise required:
- ICSA/STEP/ACCA qualified
- Minimum 8 years’ experience within wealth management, with previous experience in financial product sales
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proactive approach to tasks
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join this small, independent wealth structuring and administration company is currently seeking a motivated individual with previous trust and company experience to join their team. Within this role you will administer your own assigned portfolio of trust and company clients and be supported to complete further professional study.
Joining the group operations team in this fast-paced role you will support the execution of the operational strategy and quality management, identifying opportunities for improving operational frameworks and risk management across multiple jurisdictions.