Business Development Manager
An international provider of wealth and banking services is currently seeking a professional with previous business development experience within financial services, to take responsibility for the business development and marketing of their fiduciary services.
Duties will include:
- Developing and driving the new business strategy whilst ensuring client needs are met
- Growing internal and external relationships in order to enable cross-selling and collaboration
- Producing business development plans and progress reports
- Identifying and managing business risk indicators by ensuring packages offered minimise risk
Key skills and expertise required:
- ICSA/STEP/ACCA qualified
- Minimum 8 years’ experience within wealth management, with previous experience in financial product sales
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proactive approach to tasks
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.