Business Development Manager | Commercial Sector
An interesting and rewarding career opportunity for an ambitious individual with strong interpersonal skills to play a key role in the management and development of a growing software company.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting franchisees in their growth strategy
- Working with stakeholders to deliver phase 1, 2 and 3 of the software developments
- Training customers on how to use the software
- Working with the marketing team to maximise value from the client database
- Meeting with potential clients for revenue opportunities
Experience and skills required:
- Relevant experience ideally within a commercial environment
- Proven ability to grow a business organically through business development and client care
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Commercial awareness
- Project management experience
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
Enjoy a rewarding career as part of the legal department within a leading bank, where they place great importance in developing the skills of their employees in an environment that inspires and promotes innovation to drive the business forward.
As Commercial Director in a global fiduciary, trust and corporate services provider, you will play a vital role in developing key growth sales, strategies, tactics and action plans, creating value to this fast-paced organisation.
A unique opportunity for an ambitious and technically strong Lawyer to join a market leading and expanding global private capital and trusts business, where you will work successfully in a collaborative environment alongside leading practitioners.
Be part of a market-leading global banking and finance business, where you will manage the day-to-day running of the finance function for the region, working alongside the Managing Partners for Jersey and Guernsey.