Business Development Manager | Commercial Sector
An interesting and rewarding career opportunity for an ambitious individual with strong interpersonal skills to play a key role in the management and development of a growing software company.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting franchisees in their growth strategy
- Working with stakeholders to deliver phase 1, 2 and 3 of the software developments
- Training customers on how to use the software
- Working with the marketing team to maximise value from the client database
- Meeting with potential clients for revenue opportunities
Experience and skills required:
- Relevant experience ideally within a commercial environment
- Proven ability to grow a business organically through business development and client care
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Commercial awareness
- Project management experience
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An exciting opportunity to hold a key role within an international workforce, helping to maintain the market-leading position of this award-winning banking and investment business.
Be part of a market-leading legal organisation, where you will manage the day-to-day running of the finance function for the region, working alongside the Managing Partners for Jersey and Guernsey.
Join a leading financial services company as a Digital Marketing Specialist. In this role you will assist the Head of Marketing and team to deliver marketing services to the Channel Islands firm aligned to achieve the strategy. A key focus of this role will be strengthening the company’s digital marketing capabilities, producing digital experiences that get exceptional results.
Join a highly successfully multinational organisation that provides trust, fund and company administration services. Acting at Associate Director level you will make a significant contribution to the organisation, holding responsibility and autonomy for the Institutional Client Services Risk and Compliance Team.
A varied marketing role for a focused and organised individual with an eagerness to deliver excellence, be part of an independent and forward-thinking business and work in an inclusive and friendly environment.