Business Development Director | Jersey or London
Join a highly qualified and experienced team in a well-established, innovative local funds company that prides itself on providing a personalised service, which meets and exceeds its client’s needs. In this unique role, you will have the opportunity to work within an international network of contacts and advisers.
Your primary focus will be to position, develop, and grow the alternative investment fund administration services.
Responsibilities will include:
- Securing new client relationships
- Working within private equity and real estate target markets, developing a pipeline of profitable opportunities
- Engaging with relevant departments to identify and follow up on cross selling opportunities
- Growing strong relationships with relevant heads of departments, Managing Directors and fellow colleagues to deliver the business development plan
- Traveling to secure new relationships and opportunities
Experience and skills required:
- Hold a minimum of 5 years’ experience within fund administration and/or other relevant industries
- Completed a relevant professional qualification for example STEP/ICSA, ACCA or law/accountancy degree
- Demonstrate a strong knowledge and understanding of the alternative investment fund sector
- Solution focused and driven attitude when presented with problems
- Ability to work using own initiative and make decisions following corporate policies
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Be part of a market-leading legal organisation, where you will manage the day-to-day running of the finance function for the region, working alongside the Managing Partners for Jersey and Guernsey.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Trust Officer or Senior Trust Officer to join a dynamic and modern financial services company.
Start your career as a Trainee Fund Accountant, working within a dynamic and fast growing team, where you will support the accounting team and build your knowledge and capability of the day-to-day accounting duties.
An independent financial services organisation offering a decisive and dynamic environment, is seeking a Client Bookkeeper to assist with ensuring all bookkeeping information is collected and input from all client-facing departments in a timely and accurate manner.
A great place to kick-start your career within trust, a modern and dynamic financial services organisation is seeking a Trainee Trust Administrator to join their professional and friendly team.