Business Development Assistant Manager
Exciting new oppprtunity to join a highly regarded, global organisation and work across all services lines to develop and implement the business development strategy.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring regular planning and review meetings are scheduled with each of the service line teams and that planned activity is budgeted, reviewed and monitored
- Actively identifying and building relationships with key industry associations, memberships and networks to enhance the profile and development of key relationships for each service line
- Supporting senior managers in preparation of pitches and proposals
Experience and skills required:
- Ideally hold a relevant qualification (CIM or equivalent)
- Experienced in developing and implementing highly effective business development initiatives in the professional services industry
- Confident in meeting and networking with clients/intermediaries
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.