Business Controls Analyst
Support the Chief Operations Officer in an international wealth management firm, where you will work in a rewarding environment and have the opportunity to shape, improve, develop and embed across the business a strong and effective risk management framework, specifically operational risk and other non-financial risks.
Working alongside skilled investment professionals you will play a key role in supporting the delivery of responsible investing for all clients of the business.
If you are passionate about client service, operate with the highest levels of integrity and have a strong results focus, this could be the ideal contract role for you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the identification, assessment, quantification, monitoring and reporting of risks across the business
- Monitoring, reviewing, analysing and producing risk management information from business information and operational risk tools
- Following up exception items to ensure timely closure of issues
- Conducting process reviews focusing on operational risk exposures and the effectiveness of internal controls and monitoring processes in place
- Producing quality risk reports and risk management information for senior management and committees within the governance framework
Experience and skills required:
- 5+ years’ experience in operational risk in Jersey regulated financial services
- Understanding of risk management and controls
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
Join a friendly and inclusive client take on team within an award-winning fiduciary business offering a rewarding work environment and access to fantastic career development opportunities. You will also benefit from an open culture where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued whilst enjoying a competitive benefits package.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.
A unique opportunity for a detail oriented and proactive individual with a compliance background, who enjoys taking on challenges to join an established, dynamic and innovative company that is committed to providing excellent service to their large customer base and believe in progressing employees’ careers, offering training and coaching to achieve this.
An unrivalled opportunity for a compliance professional to work in a stimulating environment within a global advisory firm, where you will support the compliance team in ensuring it complies with its regulatory obligations under the Guernsey and Jersey anti-money laundering regulations and enjoy an attractive remuneration package.