Work within a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider and enjoy a rewarding and progressive career, where you will be encouraged and supported in reaching your full potential.
In this role you will review, analyse and evaluate business systems and user needs, in order to meet the goals of internal and external stakeholders. You will be required to identify future needs and create solutions to help meet business needs, usually (but not always) in relation to information and software systems.
If you are a self-starter with a high level of professionalism along with a strong commitment to providing an excellent service, this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading business and process requirement groups to understand the needs of the business departments and the Group as a whole
- Completing requirement and process analysis to identify and suggest possible areas for strategic and operational improvements and changes
- Documenting and developing business cases, including the cost benefit analysis to gain agreement from the Change Committee/senior management for the recommendations
- Producing and maintaining high quality requirement and process documentation to help capture and support the agreed areas of change
- Working with key project stakeholders to help communicate and formulate the vision and requirements for the project
Experience and skills required:
- Recognised project management qualification e.g. PRINCE2
- Previous business analysis experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010
- Excellent knowledge of business modelling techniques
- Appreciation of the need for strict levels of confidentiality
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join an ambitious, friendly and expanding business intelligence team in a leading organisation where you will find a genuine sense of belonging, and a strong commitment in helping you to excel and reach your full potential.
A unique career opportunity for an experienced, enthusiastic and highly motivated IT developer to support the future growth and success of a growing global company, and be part a team-oriented and collaborative environment that thrives on driving change, ensuring your talent will be nurtured and valued.
Join the technology and change team in an independent, inclusive and supportive financial services organisation which fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees, in a challenging and rewarding role.
There has never been a more exciting time to be a part of this award-winning banking and investment firm, which offers an environment that places huge value on the talent of their employees in driving their continued success and supporting their growth strategy.