Business Analyst / Project Manager | Mid - Senior Level
A unique opportunity to join a reputable and growing investment management organisation in an interesting, varied BA/PM role. This would suit an adaptable, analytical individual with proven project management and/or business analysis experience; or someone with financial services/wealth management experience that is looking to progress into this area.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Determining project demands for business units and ensuring projects are delivered and executed to agreed timelines and budgets
- Collaborating with the change team to adopt standards, approaches and best practices
- Using business analysis techniques to support business units on their change demand
Experience and skills required:
- Understanding of the asset management industry and the regulatory environment is desirable
- Experience in delivering projects within a complex matrix organisation would be ideal
- Effective influencing and stakeholder management skills
If you'd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
In this role you will be providing initial support for a large scale project alongside wider support on software and applications. You will have a passion for working in a forward thinking environment and look forward to a digital future, working with senior teams.
You will play a key role in the alternative fund team, providing a variety of administration tasks to a growing private equity client base. If you have previous funds experience and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, this could be the role for you!