Business Analyst (Maternity Cover)
Our client, a leading provider of wealth and banking services, is currently seeking a motivated individual to join their team to provide maternity cover. Within this role you will drive the documentation of detailed business requirements and participate in the design, development, analysis and testing of business process and/or system changes.
- Drive the process of defining business requirements for new solutions
- Obtain documentation and engage with colleagues in the business to understand the business unit, its processes and its applications
- Use techniques such as brainstorming, document analysis, focus groups, requirements workshops and prototyping to elicit complete and accurate business requirements
- Document the detail and concerns obtained from stakeholders during the requirements gathering process and ensure a shared understanding and agreement to the solution requirements and priorities of requirements
- Support the delivery and implementation of changes
- Degree or Diploma in Business Administration, Commerce or Computer Science
- Project management qualification such as Prince II
- Certified Business Analyst Professional (CBAP) or
- Certification of competency in business analysis
If you’d like to find out more information regarding this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Unique opportunity to join a growing compliance function act as Business Analyst, providing expertise in relation to systems, projects and testing. You will also provide support to the MLRO and deputise for them as required. This is a supportive team environment that encourages learning and development.