Business Analyst | Contract
Our client is searching for a Business Analyst to support the Business Intelligence Manager in all aspects of meeting business requirements through efficient and innovative use of technology. This is a 12 month fixed term contract.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing initial data gap analysis for migration of data
- Working with the Business Process Work stream and address any data mapping to ensure that data is migrated into standard fields within the core platform
- Working with vendors to develop migration scripts and perform unit testing
- Oversight of user acceptance testing for data migrations
- Working with the finance work stream to deliver a core group wide financial functionality, along with jurisdictional reporting requirements
Experience and skills required:
- Proven experience with NAVOne and data migration/consolidations
- Strong level of operational knowledge and insight into jurisdictional variations in fiduciary and administration requirements across client offices
- Excellent organisational awareness underpinned by a strong IT/system/application knowledge to support this
- A firm understanding of compliance processes
- Professional and articulate manner with the ability to engage with people at all levels within the business
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great opportunity for an ambitious individual to provide first line IT support to end users regarding software and hardware related problems across the business.
Joining this global technology company, you will assist with the day-to-day technical support of the company’s clients, ensuring the highest levels of service are provided.
Join a financial services organisation where you will develop and maintain effective working relationships, promoting an open and supportive working environment.
Joining this highly regarded wealth management organisation, you will be responsible for quality assurance manual testing and test case creation, executing new functional changes.
You will join a well regarded provider of global banking services to drive the documentation of detailed business requirements and participate in the design, development, analysis and testing of business process and/or system changes.