Unique opportunity to join a forward thinking commercial business and work closely with the Operations Director on the strategic development and delivery of business development plans.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Establishing the business needs and objectives and helping to develop strategic initiatives to drive the business forward
- Preparing strategy development documentation to present to the Board
- Coordinating and providing updates on project plans
- Building stakeholder relationships
Experience and skills required:
- Previous analytical experience
- Experience of company restructuring or start-up would be an advantage
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Knowledge of business analysis methods
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Our client is seeking an experienced project professional for a 12 month contract in their compliance department, following the acquisition of another business. You must be able to drive projects forward successfully and have the ability to interact with different teams across the business.
We currently have a great opportunity for a technically minded individual looking for a new challenge. Within this role you will provide business benefits through continuous enhancement and transformation of the internal business solutions portfolio and use technology to adapt and improve business processes.