Business & Applications Analyst
Joining a reputable international provider of financial services, you will be responsible liaising between the Global Operations Team and the business and also implementing change.
- Managing internal and external projects within budget and agreed time frames
- Creating project plans
- Evaluating business processes, recommending improvements and implementing solutions
- Proving leadership, training, coaching and guidance to junior staff
- Providing support to users
Skills and expertise required:
- Holds a relevant professional qualification in a related technical field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong analytical abilities
- Excellent experience in user testing and project management
If you’d like to find out more information regarding this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times
Our client, a globally established, trust and corporate services business is currently seeking a Finance Business Partner to provide financial commercial analysis support to the Managing Director and act as a key partner to drive business performance.
Within this project, you will work as part of a team of change professionals, providing day to day business analysis expertise as part of a system integration programme and liaise with third-party suppliers and other consultants. Ideally you will have previous project management experience within the finance industry.