Our client is searching for a Business Analyst to support the Business Intelligence Manager in all aspects of meeting business requirements through efficient and innovative use of technology.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with business units in order to understand and document existing processes
- Working closely with operations and project teams in support of implementation of local and group initiatives
- Identifying and implementing tests for measurement of data quality, feeding into metrics for management information
- System testing for new functions, features and upgrades
- Acceptance testing for projects such as data moves and the automated processing of data
Experience and skills required:
- A strong level of operational knowledge and insight into jurisdictional variations in fiduciary and administration requirements across client offices
- Excellent organisational awareness underpinned by a strong IT/system/application knowledge to support this
- A firm understanding of compliance processes
- Professional and articulate manner with the ability to engage with people at all levels within the business
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.