This role drives the documentation of detailed business requirements, participating in the design, development, analysis and testing of business processes and/or system changes.
- Obtaining documentation and engaging with colleagues to understand the business unit, processes and applications
- Gathering information through brainstorming, document analysis and workshops to elicit complete and accurate business requirements
- Identifying areas of improvement or opportunities in existing business processes and applications
- Evaluating and developing solution options for the business to select from
- Performing gap analysis against existing processes
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Degree or Diploma in Business Administration, Commerce or Computer Science
- Project management qualification such as Prince II
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) or certification of Competency in Business Analysis
- Good decision making skills
- Flexible and adaptable to tasks
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.