Business Development and Marketing Administrator
We have an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to continue to build their marketing career. Working as part of a creative and dynamic team, you will work collaboratively to support the Senior Manager and fee earners with the development of new business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Delivering business development and marketing activities on time and to budget
- Being the lead research person supporting the business development team to win new business from new and existing clients
- Providing support with the delivery of the business development programme and measuring results
- Assisting with day-to-day administration
Experience and skills required:
- Experience in a similar role and with marketing evaluation and reporting
- Experience managing multiple projects and using research platforms such as Pitchbook
- Familiar with both print and digital marketing techniques
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good level of written and verbal English
If you’d like to find out more information about this exciting opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
As a brand guardian, you will ensure that the company’s brand and reputation is accurately portrayed through all digital channels. The role holder will have the opportunity to work across a range of activities to support business objectives, revenue and growth.