We currently have a great opportunity for a self-motivated and driven individual to join the accounting services team in a well-regarded global law firm.
Responsibilities will include:
- Updating and maintaining bookkeeping ledgers
- Reconciling client bank accounts
- Monitoring and maintaining client expenses, accruals and prepayments
- Preparing the auditing breakdowns and respond to any external audit queries
- Assisting in the preparation of basic financial statements and other ad hoc financial reports
Experience and skills required:
- Previous experience in a similar environment
- Ideally hold a bookkeeping qualification
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join the finance team of a reward-driven business. You will play a key role in assisting the team to maintain group sales ledgers and the carry out month-end procedures.
Be part of a market-leading legal organisation, where you will manage the day-to-day running of the finance function for the region, working alongside the Managing Partners for Jersey and Guernsey.
Start your career as a Trainee Fund Accountant, working within a dynamic and fast growing team, where you will support the accounting team and build your knowledge and capability of the day-to-day accounting duties.
An independent financial services organisation offering a decisive and dynamic environment, is seeking a Client Bookkeeper to assist with ensuring all bookkeeping information is collected and input from all client-facing departments in a timely and accurate manner.
A growing global financial services company with a value-driven environment is seeking an Assistant Manager to join their enthusiastic and solutions driven team on a fixed term contract basis.