We currently have a great opportunity for a self-motivated and driven individual to join the accounting services team in a well-regarded global law firm.
Responsibilities will include:
- Updating and maintaining bookkeeping ledgers
- Reconciling client bank accounts
- Monitoring and maintaining client expenses, accruals and prepayments
- Preparing the auditing breakdowns and respond to any external audit queries
- Assisting in the preparation of basic financial statements and other ad hoc financial reports
Experience and skills required:
- Previous experience in a similar environment
- Ideally hold a bookkeeping qualification
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
Support the Group Head of Finance in driving and promoting the efficient use of the firms working capital, through the leadership and development of the billing and credit control team and effective engagement with business stakeholders.
A senior level role to provide business partnering support for designated brands within a reputable and well-regarded commercial organisation, working as part of a friendly and inclusive team.
A unique opportunity to oversee a busy and friendly finance operations team within a reputable local employer, where you will have a wide array of responsibilities which will include people management, cash office management as well as purchase ledgers and sales ledgers.
Be part of a market-leading global banking and finance business, where you will manage the day-to-day running of the finance function for the region, working alongside the Managing Partners for Jersey and Guernsey.